Some Possible Highlights Of Sailing On “Non Sea-Quitter”
- Regularly Scheduled and Customized Private Trips
- Enjoy Sailing With One of The Chesapeake’s Most Experienced (And Entertaining) Captains
- 2.5 Hour Sunset Tour (Our Most Popular)
- 2.5 Hour Day Sails (Or longer Upon Request)
- Experience The Bustling Harbor of America’s Sailing Capital
- Cruise Up The World-Famous “Ego Alley” and Watch The Crowds…As They Watch You
- See The Historic Skyline, State Capitol Dome and US Naval Academy
- Yacht Races on Wednesday Evenings and Other Times
- Sail Under The Sprawling Chesapeake Bay Bridges
- See the Iconic Thomas Point Light House-and other historic lighthouses
- Sail to Massive Cargo Ships at Anchor or Traversing The Bay
- Slumber soundly while “glamping” aboard a classic sailing yacht at a luxury resort marina and pool
Coming Sailing With Captain Paul on “Non Sea Quitter”
Come sailing with me, Captain Paul Foer, on “Non Sea-Quitter” on Chesapeake Bay where I grew up boating with my family. Enjoy a relaxing getaway, a weekend adventure or a longer vacation on my beautiful, classic sailboat, all from historic Annapolis–America’s Sailing Capital. Let’s make it happen for your group of up to six guests as I knows the Bay as do few sailors. From the moment you are welcomed aboard, you will be delighted with my hospitality, “depth” of knowledge and good-natured sense of humor (or so they tell me–but see for yourself!).
Come Enjoy A Chesapeake and Annapolis Sailing Adventure
- Relax and de-stress on your own private sailboat with professional captain and mate
- Get a front row seat to Annapolis Harbor
- Escape your busy everyday life and enjoy the special kind of relaxation that comes with sailing
Come Sailing With Paul
Come sailing with me, Captain Paul Foer, on “Non Sea-Quitter” from historic Annapolis, Maryland where I grew up boating with my family. I offer 2.5 hour trips three to four times daily for up to six guests–or customized private trips just for your party.
Enjoy a relaxing getaway, a weekend adventure or a longer vacation on my beautiful, classic sailboat. Come for a sunset sail, watch the yacht races, sail by historic lighthouses or to a secluded cove. Enjoy Annapolis and all its nearby attractions. I can make it all happen for your group of up to six guests.
Interested In A Longer Sail or Staying On The Non Sea-Quitter Overnight?
Walk to waterfront restaurants, take the water taxi to historic Annapolis and enjoy a peaceful slumber on your yacht! Enjoy your stay aboard the classic Non Sea-Quitter at a resort marina in Annapolis or at a nearby port. Contact us for complete details.Learn more
Chesapeake Bay Region, East Coast, Annapolis, St. Michaels, Kent Island, Baltimore, Oxford, Galesville, Edgewater, Deale, Herring Bay, Severn River, Magothy River, West River, Rhode River, Miles River, Chester River, South River, Choptank River, Tilghman Island, Rock Hall, and many more.
Counties We Serve:
Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Kent, Queen Anne's, Talbot, Dorchester, Calvert, St. Mary's, Cecil, Hartford, and many more.