Highlights Of Sailing On Non Sea-Quitter
- Regularly Scheduled Public Trips or Customized Private Trips Just For Your Party Upon Request
- Enjoy Sailing With One of The Chesapeake’s Most Experienced (And Entertaining) Captains
- 2.5 Hour Sunset Tour (Our Most Popular)
- 2.5 Hour Day Sails or Longer Upon Request
- Experience The Bustling Harbor of America’s Sailing Capital
- Cruise Up The World-Famous “Ego Alley” and Watch The Crowds…As They Watch You
- See The Historic Skyline, State Capitol Dome and US Naval Academy
- Watch The Yacht Races on Wednesday Evenings and Other Times
- Sail Under The Twin Spans of the Sprawling Chesapeake Bay Bridges (on some trips)
- Sai Up To the Bay’s Historic and Iconic Thomas Point Light House
- Sail Up to Massive Cargo Ships at Anchor or Traversing The Bay
Coming Sailing With Captain Paul
Come sailing with me, Captain Paul Foer, on “Non Sea-Quitter” on Chesapeake Bay where I grew up boating with my family. Enjoy a relaxing getaway, a weekend adventure or a longer vacation on my beautiful, classic sailboat, all from historic Annapolis–America’s Sailing Capital. Captain Paul can make it all happen for your group of up to six guests as he knows the Bay as do few sailors. From the moment he welcomes you aboard, you will be delighted with his hospitality, “depth” of knowledge and good-natured sense of humor.
Escape From Your Everyday Life And Make An Annapolis Memory
- Relax and de-stress on your own private sailboat
- Get a front row seat to Annapolis Harbor and alumber aboard for half the price of a waterfront hotel
- Escape your busy everday life and experience memories that will last a life-time
Come Sailing With Paul
Come sailing with me, Captain Paul Foer, on “Non Sea-Quitter” from historic Annapolis, Maryland where I grew up boating with my family. I offer 2.5 hour public trips three times daily for up to six guests–or customized private trips just for your party upon request.
Enjoy a relaxing getaway, a weekend adventure or a longer vacation on my beautiful, classic sailboat. Come for a sunset sail, watch the yacht races, sail by historic lighthouses or to a secluded cove. Enjoy Annapolis and all its nearby attractions. I can make it all happen for your group of up to six guests.
Interested In Staying On The Non Sea-Quitter Overnight?
Walk to waterfront restaurants, take the water taxi to historic Annapolis and enjoy a peaceful slumber on your yacht!
Enjoy your stay aboard the beautiful Non Sea-Quitter and create memories that will last a lifetime.Learn more
Chesapeake Bay Region, East Coast, Annapolis, St. Michaels, Kent Island, Baltimore, Oxford, Galesville, Edgewater, Deale, Herring Bay, Severn River, Magothy River, West River, Rhode River, Miles River, Chester River, South River, Choptank River, Tilghman Island, Rock Hall, and many more.
Counties We Serve:
Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Kent, Queen Anne's, Talbot, Dorchester, Calvert, St. Mary's, Cecil, Hartford, and many more.