Beautiful day, great sailboat, and an excellent captain who treated my friend and I to an awesome afternoon on the water. Captain Paul was full of wonderful information about the sights we passed. Would totally do it again!
Happy Sailing Guests
When we were visiting Maryland, I wanted to do something we would all remember from our time there – and finding a sailing trip to book seemed like a no-brainer. Our kids are 20, 18 and 14 and sometimes finding fun activities everyone will enjoy can be tricky. Scheduling a sail with the Non Sea Quitter ended up being the perfect way to spend an evening.
Captain was professional and knowledgeable. His concern about the weather and condition of the water made us feel that it wasn’t just a job he was doing but a passion for sailing. He kept us informed of the conditions on the water prior to sailing. We really enjoyed the trip and his sense of humor, if we get back to east coast we would contact him again. Happy Sailing
What To Expect On Your Private Sailing Tour Around Annapolis
- Regularly Scheduled and Customized Private Trips Just For You
- Enjoy Sailing With One of The Chesapeake’s Most Experienced (And Entertaining) Captains
- 2.5 Hour Sunset Tour (Our Most Popular)
- 2.5 Hour Day Sails, Longer or Overnights Upon Request
- Experience The Bustling Harbor of America’s Sailing Capital
- Watch The Yacht Races on Wednesday and Thursday Evenings and Other Times
- Your Trip Will Likely Include Seeing The Historic Skyline, State Capitol Dome and US Naval Academy and May Include Sailing To The Twin Spans of the Sprawling Chesapeake Bay Bridges, Sailing By The Bay’s Historic and Iconic Thomas Point, Bloody Point or Sandy Point Light Houses, Seeing Huge Cargo Ships at Anchor or Traversing The Bay or a Cruise Up The World-Famous “Ego Alley” or City Dock to Watch The Crowds…As They Watch You!!!
Trips start at only $75 per person. Book your trip today by contacting Captain Paul!BOOK YOUR TOUR TODAY
Travel Or Stay Aboard The Non Sea-Quitter
Captain Paul has been taking guests sailing on the Chesapeake Bay since 1979.
Non Sea-Quitter has been operating for three terrific seasons for tours and overnight stays. Check the links below to learn more each experience:
About The Non Sea-Quitter
Welcome Aboard Non Sea-Quitter !
Non Sea-Quitter is a classic Morgan 382 designed by noted naval architect Ted Brewer and built in Florida in 1980. Hundreds of these Morgan 38’s were built and many have crossed oceans and are still sailing all over the world. Non Sea-Quitter was berthed in nearby Galesville, MD for many years and in 2015 I began restoring her to make her as safe, attractive and comfortable as possible for your sailing pleasure. I chose her after having sailed hundreds of different models of sailboats since the 1970’s and other Morgan 38’s in the 1980’s because of her superior design, construction, sailing capabilities and comfortable cockpit and teak cabin.
Why “Non Sea Quitter”?
I finally decided to name her Non Sea-Quitter after considering “Foer Sail” and “The Captain’s Morgan” and many other fitting names. Non Sea-Quitter of course is taken from the Latin “non sequitur” which is something that does not follow or is a logical fallacy (follow sea?). The little dinghy or boat we sometimes tow behind is named Sea-Quitter because of course she does follow and is used to “quit the sea.” There may be other boats named Non Sequitur but no other Non Sea-Quitter…I hope.Meet The captain
Chesapeake Bay Region, East Coast, Annapolis, St. Michaels, Kent Island, Baltimore, Oxford, Galesville, Edgewater, Deale, Herring Bay, Severn River, Magothy River, West River, Rhode River, Miles River, Chester River, South River, Choptank River, Tilghman Island, Rock Hall, and many more.
Counties We Serve:
Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Kent, Queen Anne's, Talbot, Dorchester, Calvert, St. Mary's, Cecil, Hartford, and many more.